[Dixielandjazz] YouTube postings

Jazzman joe jazzmnjoe at aol.com
Thu Aug 7 12:48:33 PDT 2014

WELL JERRY.....YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO YOUR OPINION.....ALSO I HAVE NEVER SEEN A "PILLOCK" HERE IN THE STATES.....BUT YOU BETTER STAY CLEAR OF THEM IN THE UK......

MY FILMING IS DONE FOR THE BIX SOCIETY AND I PROVIDE THEM WITH COPIES FOR THEIR ARCHIVES. THEY GIVE ME PERMISSION TO DO WHAT I DO AND HAVE DONE FOR A GREAT MANY YEARS.....

I GET LETTERS AND EMAIL OF APPRECIATION  FROM MANY FANS OF MY VIDEO'S,    .DAUGHTER'S AND SONS OF MUSICIANS WHO APPRECIATE SEEING THEIR FATHER'S AND OTHER RELATIVES ON THE TUBE ESPECIALLY AFTER THEY HAVE DIED...

.ESPECIALLY THE GRANDSONS AND DAUGHTERS WHO CHERISH THESE GLIMPSES OF DEPARTED FAMILY MEMBERS...ALSO I DO NOT GET PAID OR EARN ANY MONEY FOR WHAT I DO.....I AM CONSTANTLY PROMOTING LIVE MUSIC WORLDWIDE..........

SO ENJOY YOUR OPINION AND I WILL WITH MINE ALSO.......

SINCERELY, JAZZMAN JOE