[Dixielandjazz] Nice!

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 26 02:28:34 PDT 2014

Jim Kashishian wrote [in part]:
> I received an email from a lady that heard our latest album while flying on Iberian Airlines between Madrid & her home in Florida...a very nice feeling to hear of someone enjoying your music so much to go to the trouble that she did to have a copy.
> ...what I've always felt about our recordings.  It's not so much an economic venture, rather a way of sharing the fun we have in playing our music with others.  Nice!

Dear Listmates,
I too have a copy of Jim's Canal Street Jazz Band compilation CD.
But did not have to search for it.
Jim gave me one at our lunch with his wife (and her sister) on their recent brief trip to Sydney, Australia.
I can certainly vouch for the musical fun.
A nice CD indeed.
Very kind regards,
Bill.