[Dixielandjazz] Stars Of Jazz TV Show, 30 minutes 1956

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 12:23:00 PDT 2014

Thanks for posting this, Bob!
Great music.  And the Budweiser commercial brings back memories of the
pre-Bud days, when American Budweiser still made really GOOD beer.  I
haven't seen that rice-containing lager for SOOOO many years!
As to Bud - I'd rather drink muddy water...
If there is anybody who doesn't know what Bud and a couple making love in a
canoe have in common - contact me off-list.
Cheers