[Dixielandjazz] Can one without any FB page still see the DJML FB page?

SargentDrums at aol.com SargentDrums at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 07:58:12 PDT 2014

<<I have a business FB page which does not enable me to like pages  (other
may
like my page though).  Put otherwise, I do not have an active  FB page.>>

That is really not possible. In order to have posted a  business page, you
must first have opened a personal profile page.

<<How can I see the DJML FB page?>>

Log in as you  normally would to Facebook and then go  to

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DixielandJazz/

Hope this helps!
Bill

In a message dated 4/19/2014 12:26:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
I have a business FB page  which does not enable me to like pages (other may
like my page  though).  Put otherwise, I do not have an active FB  page.

How can I see the DJML FB page?

Thanks in  advance.

Regards

Jacques