[Dixielandjazz] Can one without any FB page still see the DJML FB page?

Jim O'Briant jobriant at garlic.com
Sat Apr 19 10:44:28 PDT 2014

Jacques asks:

> I have a business FB page which does not enable me to like pages
> (other may like my page though).  Put otherwise, I do not have an
> active FB page.
>
> How can I see the DJML FB page?

If it works the way I think it works, then log into Facebook just as you
generally do. Then in the search box at the top of your business page, type
in:

	Dixieland Jazz Mailing List

Select "Dixieland Jazz Mailing List" from the choices that appear, and click
it. That should take you to the page you want.

The DJML Facebook Page isn't a page you "Like;" rather, it's a "Facebook
Group" that you can join. But I don't know whether FB allows business pages
to join Groups.

The above is based on my experience as the owner of a personal page as well
as a band page and a business page. With a business page only, it may not
work exactly this way....

Hope this is helpful,

Jim O'Briant
Gilroy, CA