[Dixielandjazz] DJML Facebook - 707 Members!

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 14 10:52:19 PDT 2014

>>>Note: This DJML is not affiliated with the DJML Facebook in any way. In fact I asked Bill not to use the same name as I did not think it was right. But he refused.<<<

Thank you, Bob, for this info.  It's not *exactly* copyright infringement, but to have refused to call it something other than DJML (because it's NOT DJML), is certainly bad taste, in the very least.  I wonder if he has the means to analyze his membership and determine just exactly how many of his "DJML" are actually DJMLers.  It wouldn't matter, but I'd bet his 707 is comprised of fewer actual DJMLers than he supposes.  (It's Facebook after all.  People "Like" just about anything they see, much less actually think about what they're "Liking".)

Sent from my cOmputer