[Dixielandjazz] Bob Schulz In Australia and New Zealand

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Apr 8 08:03:51 PDT 2014

The great trumpeter Bob Schulz of San Francisco will be in Australia and New Zealand sometime this Fall. That is, Fall for the Northern hemisphere. I suppose that would be Spring down under?

He will be on a cruise and would like to spend some time after, exploring the sights.

He’d like to meet some fellow musicians, get ideas of what to see. If someone could arrange a concert or two, I’m sure he’d love to play with some of you guys.

You can write to Bob at:

bobsfriscojazzband at gmail.com

Check out his web site and many recordings at:

www.bobschulzjazz.com

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551
“As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.” ~ John Glenn