[Dixielandjazz] 16 rare Louis Armstrong compilations become available online

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Apr 1 23:13:45 PDT 2014

All sixteen CDs of rare Louis Armstrong "Ambassador" recordings that could only be
purchased at the souvenir shop of the Louis Armstrong House Museum in Corona, Queens,
N.Y., are now also available online. More details can be found here:
http://queenstribune.com/armstrongs-ambassador-series-available-online/

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551
“As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.” ~ John Glenn