[Dixielandjazz] Raymond Scott

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Wed Sep 25 14:45:23 PDT 2013

Thanks, Fuzzy, I have the Raymond Scott Project's 1st CD "Powerhouse" which
contains music by Raymond Scott broadcasts, recorded rehearsals  Also the
Columbia CD of their original recordings as well as various 78s. I haven't
heard of any other CDs featuring Scott's various groups. Raymond's wife,
Mitzi told me more about Scott's work for a tribute radio broadcast I was
putting together.

There's also a "Raymond Scott Project" website which is Stu Brown's tribute
to Scott and different from the RS Project above - I haven't heard their
renditions.

Stan
Stan Brager