[Dixielandjazz] Big Easy ou Baby Face

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 21 12:29:19 PDT 2013

I have lived in New Orleans for many years, and I never heard it called "The
Big Easy" until the motion picture came out shortly after another film
started people calling New York City "The Big Apple."

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.