[Dixielandjazz] Emilio Caceres

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:19:58 PDT 2013

Gee, and I thought for a moment the comment was to me!
Bill says it's an exception that proves the rule.  Not for me.  I am a
sucker for jazz violin, and even though I hardly listen to classical music,
the one instrument I like even in classics is the violin!
My Caceres brothers LP is stacked with my violin records, together with
Gappelly and a Billy Taylor LP which features Joe Kennedy on violin.
Cheers