[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheet and other Requests

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Sep 17 12:47:54 PDT 2013

I notice a lot of requests for sheet music, arrangements, etc here on DJML.

I was thinking that it might be nice if some of you who need lead sheets, etc might want to purchase some of the fake books which are available from a few members of DJML.

Two that I can think of offhand are Al Levy and Dave Littlefield.

-Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

"You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says,
'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'" --Dave Barry