[Dixielandjazz] open jam

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 16:01:08 PDT 2013

Hi Phil,
I am not a musician, but what you've described sounds like my kind of
music!  When I heard the old guys at Preservation Hall in 1980, they played
a lot of tunes which were not in the standard repertoire of most trad
bands.  I have mentioned repertoire on DJML more than once.  There are so
many great tunes around, many of which have been forgotten.
And DAve, I wish you success.
All the best,
Marek