[Dixielandjazz] 2014 New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp

Phil Wilking arnold.wilking at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 9 22:41:10 PDT 2013

Registration is now open for the 2014 New Orleans Traditional Jazz Camp.

This is five days (Monday through Friday) of instruction in playing jazz
from top-of-the-line working professionals in New Orleans, and six nights
(Sunday through Friday) at an excellent hotel, including breakfast and lunch
Monday through Friday.

The price seems steep at first glance, but it really isn't when you examine
what you get.

I have been to several past camps and I plan to attend this one.

The URL of the Camp web site is:

http://www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com/

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.