[Dixielandjazz] Las Vegas/Henderson NV Festival Canceled

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Sep 6 20:42:13 PDT 2013

Dear Jazz Fans,
Our plan to initiate a new annual "Land Cruise" to replace the annual Winter cruise
we've all grown to know and love, has failed to meet minimum registrations. Therefore,
after careful evaluation, we have decided to cancel the event for January, 2014.
We will be returning everyone's registration fee. If you sent us a check, we will
refund you by check, or send your unprocessed check back. Those who paid by credit
card will be credited through Paypal's refund process.
Thank you all for your interest and support. We are disappointed that it didn't work
out. After we get all the money returned and have a chance to reflect and review,
we may try again for next year, but at this point we have no specific plan to continue
the event.  Please forward this message to anyone who may need to know this information.
Thanks!
Yours truly,
Doug & Shelley Finke and Karla West