[Dixielandjazz] New Chris Barber video, live from the Philharmonie Essen

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 13:07:51 PDT 2013

Very nice.  It's great to hear BArber with a jazz band again (as opposed to
"..& Blues..."), with  no wailing guitars within hearing!
As always, I've taken this opportunity to see and hear new things; I
started with the German Blue Wonder Jazz BAnd, but I could not resist one
of my favourite bands - Miss Lulu White's Red Hot Creole Jazzband.  I love
taht band.Thank you, Bert.
Cheers