[Dixielandjazz] Hello to Phil

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Fri Sep 6 12:24:40 PDT 2013

 Just wanted to say hello to you, Phil.  Sure been a long time since we have seen each other.  Is Natural Gas still going?
Back when I was actually active in the Dixieland scene - I guess I can say that, since that is what the name of this list happens to be ---- There were "trad" bands that to be honest, bored me to death.  On the complete other side of the spectrum, I always enjoyed everything that Natural Gas did.

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com