[Dixielandjazz] Phil's quotation

pcrums pcrums at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 13:52:07 PDT 2013

 Jim & Bob recently posted:::

>Hi Jim.thanks for giving me credit for the quotation that Phil Crumley,leader of the Natural Gas Jazz Band originated. He used to sign off with
"Is this a great list or what".  Haven't heard much from Phil lately, darn
it!
Warmest Regards, Bob Romans.

You're right, Bob.  It was Phil that used that, and I haven't seen his name
for ages on this list.  Is he still around?  Are you still with us on djml,Phil?

Jim Kashishian<<

 Oh, yeah, I am still around and still check the DJML now and then – thanks
for inquiring.  In fact, I enjoyed the video clip of the club in
Barcelonawhere Jim’s band plays since Natural Gas JB had a great
session there on
our Spain Tour in 2011.  Ole!

Phil Crumley

Natural Gas Jazz Band (enjoying our 44th year!)

Is this a great list, or what???