[Dixielandjazz] Dixie World Connection at the 2012 Old Jazz Meeting"GoldWashboard"

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 28 15:24:59 PDT 2013

> Guess Bill has already answered your query, Pat.>>
> Not sure Marek.
> I have played the section again (the bit with the stupid woman wandering around the stage)  and the tune is not the one I know as `Memories of you`

Dear Pat,
I've just revisited the video and now don't think it is either.
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=b06aYjE2U4k
But it's so familiar to me.

> (the bit with the stupid woman wandering around the stage)

No. I'm listening to the trumpet player, Erik Berndalen, from 8.00 on.
I've just played it to Bob Barnard over the phone.
He doesn't recognise it, but loved the solo.
So we are back where we started.
Why do I hear Bix or Hackett or ... ?
Kind regards,
Bill.