[Dixielandjazz] Muddy Waters , Willie Dixon , Otis Spann , Blues Jam . 1966

BoogieGeneva jakpiano at bluewin.ch
Fri Oct 25 06:50:36 PDT 2013

Hello to All,

I happened to have the lyrics below, from a friend of English mother tongue.
The words in brackets are those we are not sure about. Any correction wd be
welcome.
The Youtube link is the following:   www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFyqfYBaGqo

Muddy Waters:

If I could hold you, hold you right here in my arms.
Well, If I could hold this little girl, hold her right here in my arms.
Well, you know I would be so happy 'cause I know I ain't been doin' no
wrong.

James Cotton

You gonna' miss me. You oughta' miss me when I'm gone.
You gonna' miss me. You oughta' miss me when I'm gone.
You gonna' miss "ooh, so bad"   any way I carry on.

Sonny Terry

See me comin', baby ooh put your man outdoors.
Who, oh Babe put your man outdoors.
Well, you know I ain't no stranger, Old Sonny Terry's been here before.

Brownie McGee

When a woman says she loves me I get angry. When one hates me I laugh and
grin.
Woman says she loves me I get angry. When one hates me I laugh and grin.
I never had no luck with the one that loves me. One that hates me, I always
win.

Mable Hillery

I'm a hard workin' woman, yeah, and you know mama don't mind tryin'.
I'm a hard workin' woman, yeah you know mama don't mind tryin'.
But, if I catch you cheatin' dad, whoa, hope you don't mind dyin'.

Sunnyland Slim

Baby, every time I get to drinkin' you know you roll across my mind.
Every time I get to drinkin, woman,' you know you roll across my mind.
Lord, you keeps me worried, woman, ooh, ''my lover, mine''.

Otis Spann

Oh, the blues ain't nothin' ''but a lot of worries'' on my mind.
You know the blues ain't nothin' but a lot ''of worries'' on my mind.
When you take the woman lovin' you, they gonna ''give you lot of lyin''.

Willie Dixon

If you want me, baby,  this is what you've got to do.
If you want me, baby,  this you've got to do.
You just write me a letter and I'll come runnin' home to you.

Everyone (repeat 3 times)
Bye, bye-bye, Baby, good-bye.
Bye, bye-bye, Baby, good-bye.
Bye, bye-bye, Baby, good-bye.