[Dixielandjazz] Pismo Jubilee by the Sea

Justin Au jtazztrumpet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 09:25:19 PDT 2013

Hi Listmates,

I'm looking forward to meeting many of you at the Pismo Jubilee By the Sea
this weekend.  I'll be there with the Au Brothers Jazz Band (original and
classic trad jazz) and the Red Skunk Band (gypsy jazz).  We had an absolute
blast at our first time in Sun Valley last week.

If you're heading into town on Thursday looking for something to do
(pre-jubilee events were  approaching sold out last time I checked), Jeff
Beaumont and I'll be hosting a pre-festival jam at Bon Temps Creole Cafe,
6pm-8:30pm. Bring your axe and sit-in!  The food is authentic N'awlins
cookin'.  Some of the best on this side of the Mississippi.

1000 Olive St, San Luis Obispo,  CA   - about 20 minutes from Pismo.

If you're looking for something to wash down all that southern food,
there's no better place to go than Creekside Brewing Co. on 1040 Broad St
in San Luis Obispo (behind the Mission).  I'll be there with a great gypsy
jazz group known locally as the Creekside Gypsies.

Also don't forget to catch our very own DJML moderator, Bob Ringwald this
weekend with Pat Yankee and Igor.

-Justin