[Dixielandjazz] Mamie's Blues/2:19

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Mon Oct 21 08:34:30 PDT 2013

Exactly.  Departing trains known by their departure time, arriving
trains by their arrival time.  Presumably, in "Mamie's Blues," that
train arrives every day at 2:17, leaves two minutes later at
2:19.  Thus the 2:19 train would take her away, but the 2:17 train
(on some later day) would bring her back again.

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org