[Dixielandjazz] Stan Greig and beer

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:38:01 PDT 2013

Somehow I cannot recall that Stn's passing has been mentioned on the list,
although he was too big a name not to have his passing noticed.

Anyway, I have just finised watching a tribute thereto probably organized
by listmate John Petters.
Here's a link to Stan's obituary with some music.  If you play Kent Boogie,
when it ends one of the videos offerred is that tribute, which I strongly
recommend.
What has it to do with beer?  Well, while watching I was sipping an Israeli
microbrewery (Malkah, whihc means "queen" but is also a common female name)
extremely tasty blond ale, and it went so well with the music!
Cheers