[Dixielandjazz] Billy Hicks and His Sizzling Six?

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 12:23:40 PDT 2013

This band is not in the strictest sense Dixieland, but it appears that many people on this list have many varied interest.  I am wondering if anyone has heard or better yet has a mp3 copy of Billy Hicks and his Sizzling Six playing "Joe, The Bomber" or "Fade Out?"  These two songs were made in 1936 and I would like to find a copy to hear and to share them with a 95 year old guy who played with Hicks in a Navy Band during the war.
Thanks in advance,
Randy Fendrick