[Dixielandjazz] Featherstonehaugh

Ivor Jones banjones at sapo.pt
Tue Oct 8 01:59:01 PDT 2013

Sorry Pat, It's GOLD as in Goldberg.

I remember them with affection, with Harry was his brother Laurie, Ivor
Mairants, Geoff Love and Les Lambert. I can't remember the other three.
On national service in the RAF a celebration of some sort was held in one of
the hangers and the band that played was the 'Pieces of Eight.' One of my
better
memories.

Ivor