[Dixielandjazz] WHAT A GREAT BAND!

Daniel S. Augustine ds.augustine at utexas.edu
Mon Oct 7 14:51:34 PDT 2013

Bob--
    I couldn't find the date or location either, until i looked at the top of the YouTube screen:

"1993 Bern Jazz Festival".

    I agree, it's a barn-burner!

    Dan
On Oct 7, 2013, at 3:31 PM, Bob Romans <cellblk7 at comcast.net> wrote:

Does anyone know the date of this  performance?
Or where it was performed?
Prepare to listen for about 53 minutes.worth every second!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1m6NVpXhGw

Published on Sep 12, 2012

THE NEW YORK ALL STARS LED BY RANDY SANDKE ON CORNET,DAN
BARRETT,TROMBON,CORNET;KEN PEPLOWSKI,CLARINET;SCOTT ROBINSON,C-MELODY
SAX,BASS SAX & CORNET;MARK SHANE,PIANO;MARTY GROSZ,GUITAR,VOCALS;LINC
MILLMAN,STRING BASS,TUBA; & DAVE RATAJCZAK,DRUMS. "FIDGETY FEET" "MY PRETTY
GIRL","SINGIN THE BLUES","i'M COMIN VIRGINIA","CHANGES","MISSISSIPPI MUD",
"THERE AIN'T NO SWEET MAN WORTH THE SALT OF MY TEARS","BECAUSE MY BABY DON'T
MEAN MAYBE NOW","IN A MIST/CANDLELIGHTS","SORRY","WAIT TILL YOU SEE, MA
CHERIE","CHINA BOY", & "RIVERBOAT SHUFFLE"

Warmest Regards
Bob Romans

Cell Block 7 Jazz Band
Cell 209-747-1148
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif.,
95242
cellblk7 at comcast.net

<http://www.ericburger.org/cellblock7.htm>
http://www.ericburger.org/cellblock7.htm

"If you're any good at all, you know you can be better"
Eric Clapton

**  Dan Augustine  --  Austin, Texas  --  ds.augustine at mail.utexas.edu
**  "O Lord, help me to be pure, but not yet." -- St. Augustine (354-430)