[Dixielandjazz] Emily and Adrian

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 07:08:47 PDT 2013

Emily Asher and Adrian Cunnigham aare scheduled for the Ashdod Jazz
Festival.

I was  considering going to the Ashdod Jazz FEstival to hear Emily Asher.
The problem with Ashdod is that there is no programme: you have to get
there and listen to wahtever is playing at the moment, waiting for what you
really want to hear.  I did it once. That was once too many, and I am not
going to do it again.  I tried the web, but it only gave the dates and
ticket prices, without specifying who plays when; I couldn't even find who
was playing on which day of the two-day festival.  Now I see that one can
hear the group, or a part thereof, at the Zone at 13 Harechev ST. in
Tel-Aviv on the 12th, beginning 10PM.

I assume it's worth attending, but I would like to hear from people who
have actually heard them.
Cheers