[Dixielandjazz] Hello again + a request: My Kind of Town

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Wed Nov 27 00:42:01 PST 2013

Hello again to DJML!  My post several days ago was bounced back to me.  This
happens from time to time with posts sent to the U.S. from a Spanish address
as it seems a lot of spam originates or passes through Spain, so I thought
it was me.  Then, I noticed no posts at all coming in from djml, and
realized something was up.  Glad to see the problem is sorted out.

Now then, the request!  Anyone have a lead sheet for "My Kind of Town
(Chicago Is)"?

Thanks, Jim