[Dixielandjazz] DJML Risen from the dead

Haupt Dave srdaven at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 14:45:11 PST 2013

Indeed, it appears that DJML is functional again.  I was just about to contact our ISP and ask if they'd changed a software switch by accident.

Their website indicates that they have recently conducted a physical move of their facilities.  However, that was three months ago, so they should have stablized from it.

Your moderator team will keep a close eye on response times.

Sorry for the interruption, and I wish I could take credit for fixing it.

Kindly,

Dave Haupt
Asst DJML Moderator