[Dixielandjazz] Query from Paul Kurtz re" Stereophonic Suite for 2 Bands."

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 21 16:23:26 PST 2013

To:  Musicians and jazzfans list; DJML, Marc Myers

From: Norman Vickers

Trumpeter Paul Kurtz of Jacksonville, FL sends this note as a follow up to
Marc Myers Jazz Wax blog about technological changes which influenced the
direction of jazz.

I have no knowledge about the statues of the Les Brown/Vic Shoen
"Sterelphonic Suite for 2 Bands."  Can any of you listmates edify us
ignorami?

Thanks.

Norman