[Dixielandjazz] Wikifonia

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Thu Nov 7 01:55:03 PST 2013

James Converse wrote on 06/11/2013 19:30:43:

> Does anyone know about the status of wikifonia.org?
> Thank, Chico

I guess the short answer is no.

The site has been up and down quite a lot over the last few months
and the ability to publish new tunes has been broken for several
months.

They were moving stuff to a new server a while back, but I can't
believe it has taken this long.

Looking at the forums & facebook there has been no word from the
people who run the site. Several have asked. There is mention of
spam being a cause and several are suggesting a subscription to
help, but nothing concrete about the problems.

I guess we just have to wait and see :^(

Regards

Andy Ling