[Dixielandjazz] Reminder about to-nite and Sunday with NewMelbourne Jazz Band

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 00:31:12 PST 2013

I guess I'm on the other end of the spectrum. I always look at the band gig listings and wish to see more. If I'm traveling, I might make the time to go to that gig if it fits my schedule.  There have been some I would have missed had it not been for the promotion here on DJML.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
http://home.fuse.net/snogpitch/