[Dixielandjazz] Reminder about to-nite and Sunday with NewMelbourne Jazz Band

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:42:25 PST 2013

I agree with you, Fuzzy.  If one does not wish to read Ross' email, they
are easy to delete without much ado.  I enjoy seeing them - it's nice to
see that some OKOM bands have regular work!
His is not the only band which mentions its shows - others use the
expression "Shameless plug."  True, the US bandsstand better chance of
drawing listmates, but - so what?  The US is a fairly large country, and
most listmates probably live farther than driving distance from most gigs,
not to mention that driving after alcoholic refreshments is hardly
recommended.

Cheers