[Dixielandjazz] Chris Barber plays the blues on German TV

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 12:10:20 PST 2013

Hello Marek,
It was a performance in the Theater in Gouda, named Goudse Schouwburg.The Date we played was the last concert from the April tour, 26. April 2013.
Kind regards,
Bert

Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:55:04 +0200
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Chris Barber plays the blues on German TV
From: marekboym at gmail.com
To: mister_bertje at hotmail.com
CC: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com

Hello Bert,
I've noticed that the BArber band played in Gouda.  A lovely place, with really unique Town Hall, but - where and when do they play jazz there?  I wasn't so lucky!

Cheers