[Dixielandjazz] Coney Island

Tony Davis tony at tony-davis.co.uk
Wed May 29 03:54:09 PDT 2013

I remember it well, Pat - 1998 I think it was.  Jude and I had arranged
to meet Bill and Bev at your gig, having previously got to 'know' both
you and Bill through the DJML.  It was the start of a friendship which
led to many adventures in the US and other foreign lands - France,
Switzerland, Italy, the Czech Republic and Hungary. Happy days indeed.
Thanks for the memory.

Tony