[Dixielandjazz] Anybody have Victor 21199, Bennie Moten?

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Mon May 27 11:25:21 PDT 2013

If so,

1. Is it "Ding Dong Blues" or "Ding-Dong Blues"?

2. Is the composer credit Moten or Moten-Staton?

3. Does anybody know who the heck Staton is?

(FYI, I've finally gone to work on the 6th (and likely last) edition
of the Stomp Off Records Tune Titles and Composers Index.  I'm trying
to double-check and confirm every last one of nearly 4,000
titles.  Much can be done over the internet these days, but from time
to time you'll find me here asking about specific record labels or
published sheet music.)

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org