[Dixielandjazz] Tickets for Sacramento Music Festival?

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon May 20 14:07:23 PDT 2013

Bruce Stangeland asks:

Bob,

I haven't noticed any announcement on the DJML about getting discounted tickets for Sacramento.

Did I just miss it or hasn't there been any announcement?

We plan to be there Friday - Sunday.

Thanks,

Bruce Stangeland

Berkeley banjoist

Hi Bruce,

Jim Fusaro, who had been doing the group sales for many years retired. I don’t know who does it now. Perhaps no one.

There has been many announcements about discounted tickets on the STJS web site where the newsletter is posted each month.

Also STJS has an internet mailing list which has announced discounted tickets now for several months.

All offers for discounts may be off now.

Go to www.sacjazz.org and sign up to get the email blasts.

Also read the newsletters.

Also go to the festival web site

www.sacmusicfest.com

Be aware that a lot of the “Other kinds of Music” are touted there. This is an effort to sell tickets to the local younger folks in order to continue to have a festival.

HTH

--Bob Ringwald