[Dixielandjazz] Suspending subscription

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat May 18 09:59:05 PDT 2013

Yes, you can put yourself on vacation hold, change to digest or single message format, subscribe or unsubscribe yourself.

Every month you are sent your password.

However, I have asked the DJML Assistant moderator Dave Haupt to put Marek on vacation hold until he notifies us that he is back.

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator