[Dixielandjazz] Andre Rewellioty

Jean Marc Ternois jeanm.ternois at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:59:08 PDT 2013

Marek,
I've never found Reweliotty solo on Youtube.
Beyond the recording with Bechet, I've got long time ago a 33rpm (The many
faces of jazz vol.6 - VOGUE) included one tune played by André quasi-solo
"Le Blues dans le blues" and another one played with Claude Luter (two
clarinets) "Ping Pong", this last one is a very pleasant tune.

jean marc ternois
http://www.sanfranciscojazzbandfromparis.com/