[Dixielandjazz] North Rampart Street March

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Tue May 14 06:10:43 PDT 2013

Interesting....  I hear strains from at least two tunes I've heard before.
The first is from something I have on a Kid Ory LP, a traditional N.O. tune,
and the second sounds like part of Under the Double Eagle, I think it is.
The tune is an agglomeration of other tunes, no?

Ronald L'Herault

Lab Supervisor, Biomaterials Division
B.U. School of Dental Medicine
801 Albany Street S203