[Dixielandjazz] Next SAP CD

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sun May 12 02:45:53 PDT 2013

Cool. Thanks Scott. Perhaps, the first time I've heard the verse.

Another question for the list: We plucked North Rampart Street Parade
from a Sharkey Bonano recording. Does anyone have a printed copy of this
tune? Or, at least, know anything about it? Did Sharkey write it? Does
it have words?

All the best, Gary

On 12/05/2013 01:28, Scott Anthony wrote:
> We did the verse to "Big Butter and Egg Man" on our "Big MachinE" CD.
> You can listen to it at http://www.santhony.com/ggrm/records.html
>
> Click on the play arrow button in the player and the tunes will load.
>
> Scott Anthony

Gary Kiser
22, rue de Nohanent - Apt 332
63100 Clermont-Ferrand