[Dixielandjazz] Just one reason I won't be watching the new "Great Gatsby" movie

Snogpitch snogpitch at yahoo.com
Fri May 10 05:36:30 PDT 2013

When I first saw the preview in the theater, I was shaking my head in disbelief. I saw the big promo cutout in the lobby and wanted to know more details. The soundtrack I heard I hoped was not really part of the movie, but perhaps maybe the ending credits score?  In any case, I'll go see it for the cars, period costumes (?), and hopefully real period music, which would be nice if it was like the soundtrack to Aviator. I'm sure there will be Dicaprio fans in the audience as well.

Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342
http://home.fuse.net/snogpitch/