[Dixielandjazz] MollyGram Live Performance on KPLU Seattle

Tony Orr jsbarque at netscape.net
Wed May 8 19:05:59 PDT 2013

Hi, Bob

Molly's performance at the Melbourne Recital Centre on 21 June is now getting publicity which includes a mention of your good self.

Our daily news paper, The Age came today with the Centre's program for the next 3 months including Molly's appearance and a great picture of her.

details can be seen at
http://www.melbournerecital.com.au/whatson/buytix?perfid=5670

much anticipated

Tony Orr