[Dixielandjazz] Tuba Skinny at the Spotted Cat last year

Joe Carbery joe.carbery at gmail.com
Thu May 2 23:39:42 PDT 2013

The tune initially is :The Bucket's Got A Hole In It" or one of it's
various aliases; the solos are on a 12-bar blues and then it reverts to the
(16 bar) "Bucket" for the out choruses. In this country (New Zealand) there
is much bemoaning about where the next generation of jazz players will come
from. Look at this video and the answer is plain!

Joe Carbery.