[Dixielandjazz] Replying

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 13:35:08 PDT 2013

The new "compose" and "reply" are pain in a very sensitive place!
At first, I got an instruction page with reference to "learn more," which
could not be found.  And I have no idea whther it's "plain text" or "rich
formatiting," like in the "old" compose.
When I click "reply," I get the instruction page again, this tiem - urging
me to learn about the "new" reply, again - with a link to unavailable page,
but I canno reply to anything - it doesn't let me!
I have tow other mailboxes, but one is too small to allow for all the DJML
messages, while the other does no allow "plain text."
Som of you must have gmail, so please - if you know how to overcome this
new impediment - please help!
Cheers