[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band a "New Gig" !!!!

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Sun Mar 24 22:43:47 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,
Just letting you all know that WE have a New Gig !!!
As from Sunday April 21st , we will be at the Maroondah Club, Mount
Dandenong Road,East Ringwood, 1pm-till-4pm. 3rd Sunday of each month.
Doors open at mid-day .
As you all know it has and is our regular 1st Wednesday of each month.
The band is on a stage and there is a "Dance Floor" .
The "Food" is terrific .
Phone number to book a table is 9879 2922 .
Looking forward to seeing you ALLLLL !!!
Cheers, Ross
9801 2237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com