[Dixielandjazz] As they say, one more time!

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 12:25:45 PDT 2013

 OK - I have been working like mad to fill the open spots on the Stan Kenton Alumni Band tour next month.   I am down to one date - Friday, April, 19th.  I am going to do something I have never done before on one of these tours.  I am going to take any performance that I can get and not have any up front guarantee.  I am going to do a profit sharing "deal" with whom ever might book the band, so that there is no scary up front fee.  If any of you know any jazz societies, schools, clubs - anything in the New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, or northern Virginia areas that might want to talk to me - please get us together.  This is an unbelievable deal for someone..........................!

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com