[Dixielandjazz] [OT] Eighth Street Orchestra shows in Toronto tonight and tomorrow

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Sat Mar 23 06:34:29 PDT 2013

Just in case anyone is in the Toronto area and looking for something to do
during the blackout for the March 23rd Earth Hour, the Eighth Street
Orchestra is headlining the Kew Gardens bandstand show out in the Toronto
east-end Beaches from 7:30-9:30pm; we have also been invited to fill the
regular band's break and play a set at Grossmans Tavern on Sunday starting
about 5:30pm

If anyone makes it out to either, be sure to introduce yourself -- I'm easy
to find: everyone else in the band is a third my age ;)

"Speak softly, and carry a bari sax; you will go far." (west african
proverb)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*