[Dixielandjazz] Wonderful World

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Sun Mar 10 12:50:27 PDT 2013

 I too, love this tune.  I had Bob Secor do a big band arrangement of it all the way back in about 1978 or so.  I have used it in my clinic performances ever since.  In fact, it is the most requested arrangement I have in my library.  I have recorded it with my big band and recently with the Jim Widner Big Band on a CD that will be available soon.  Bob's arrangement is wonderful and I never get tired of performing WAWW!!

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com