[Dixielandjazz] High Society, Oops

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Fri Mar 8 12:58:52 PST 2013

I don’t know what the hell I was thinking.

There are LPs available on my web site of my Great pacific Jazz Band with Zeke Zarchy and Bob Havens.

But the recording of High Society is not on it.

It is on my Fulton Street JB CD and only on Cd.

Sorry Ted.

--Bob (Now where’d they put that damn piano?) Ringwald

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference.”
Harry S. Truman, 33rd President B: 5/8/1884 – d: 12/26/1972.